||Peg Perego SIP 4-35 Nido-Atmosphere
Peg Perego's newest rear facing infant car seat for babies 4 to 35 lbs / 1kg - 15 kg. and up to 32” / 81.2 cm tall, the Primo Viaggio 4-35 takes the Peg Perego experience in child restraint systems to a new and improved level of safety and design. Equipped with an all-new modern look and an innovative base with the “Right Tight System,” the Primo Viaggio 4-35 is the perfect infant car seat for keeping baby safe and comfortable.
From their first ride home, your little one will be protected in their own personal "Nest" of comfort. The Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido elevates common safety standards with the inclusion of a load leg base, that reduces rotation caused by an accident by 50%.
- For babies 4 to 35 lbs / 1kg - 15 kg. and up to 32” / 81.2 cm tall
- Includes base with “Right Tight System
- SIP Side Impact Protection
- Dual Stage Cushion System - includes two cushions: First stage supports neck and bottom; Enlarged second stage supports growing baby
- Travel System Compatible
- Extendable Pagoda Hood provides almost full coverage from elements and has mesh side netting for ventilation.
- Easily adjusts to 6 different positions with no re-threading required, even with the infant in the seat.
- Primo Viaggio 435 Nido is top rated for safety even without a base (in taxi,airplane or rental car).
- Easily installed: color coded threading paths
- Forward positioned handle acts as a rebound bar.
- Energy absorbing EPS lined shell protects and is perforated to guarantee air circulation.
- Infinite Recline: turning knob allows to set base at proper angle. Trizone bubble indicator
- Anti Rebound Bar: Built-in anti rebound bar for superior protection in case of a collision.
- Right Tight System: Easily and securely locks base in place.
- Base with adjustable load leg with energy absorbing crumpling foot.
- Red/green indicators state when seat is correctly attached to the base.
- If not in use, indicator states whan Load Leg is correctly stored.
- Includes load leg base which is adjustable to 10 different positions.