Jack N’ Jill Silicone Toothbrush products are unique because they are one solid piece of medical grade silicone–right down to the bristles. The brush is designed to be used as a ‘toothbrush’ not a ‘teether’ and chewing should be avoided.
- Soft Silicone Bristles
- Gentle on tiny teeth and sensitive gums
- 100% Medical/Food Grade Silicone
- BPA & PVC Free
- Safety Shield Included
- Ideal for babies/children before side/rear teeth have come through
- Before use, attach safety shield to toothbrush. Pass the toothbrush head through the center hole on shield (you'll need to stretch it). The shield rests just below the bristles.
- Wash your hands! Rinse toothbrush thoroughly before and after each use, especially the bristles. Periodically, sterilize in boiling water.
- Apply a small amount of Jack N' Jill Natural Toothpaste to bristles and brush teeth with a gentle, circular motion.