||Jack N' Jill Silicone Toothbrush
Jack N’ Jill Silicone Toothbrush products are unique because they are one solid piece of medical grade silicone–right down to the bristles. The brush is designed to be used as a ‘toothbrush’ not a ‘teether’ and chewing should be avoided.
- Soft Silicone Bristles
- Gentle on tiny teeth and sensitive gums
- 100% Medical/Food Grade Silicone
- BPA & PVC Free
- Safety Shield Included
- Ideal for babies/children before side/rear teeth have come through
- Before use, attach safety shield to toothbrush. Pass the toothbrush head through the center hole on shield (you'll need to stretch it). The shield rests just below the bristles.
- Wash your hands! Rinse toothbrush thoroughly before and after each use, especially the bristles. Periodically, sterilize in boiling water.
- Apply a small amount of Jack N' Jill Natural Toothpaste to bristles and brush teeth with a gentle, circular motion.